Piedmont Mediation Center, Inc. offers constructive processes for resolving differences and conflicts between individuals, groups, and organizations. It gives people in conflict an opportunity to take responsibility for the resolution of their dispute and control of the outcome.
Contact us: 704-873-7624 (office); 980-434-5397 (fax)
As a 501(C)3 nonprofit community mediation center, Piedmont Mediation Center, Inc. serves the Piedmont area of North Carolina, including Alexander, Iredell, Davie, Davidson, and Randolph Counties.
Through mediation of disputes and restorative processes we can intervene successfully to prevent conflicts from escalating by providing people with the knowledge and skills needed to settle disputes peacefully.
Mediation and Restorative Justice have become a critical component of comprehensive, community-based efforts to prevent violence and reduce crime. The ability to resolve larger issues depends, at least to some extent, on how people deal with each other daily.
Building effective relationships among citizens is important not just for reaching agreements, but for shaping how people choose to disagree. Responsible citizens in a democracy express their concerns peacefully and seek resolutions to problems that take into account common interests and recognize the human dignity of all involved.
Restoring Youth: Creative Courts & Caring Communities
Our highly regarded services can help you address a wide variety of business and personal challenges. Give us a call today to find out how we can help you resolve conflicts and train you to assist yourself and others in conflict resolution.
- http://www1.aoc.state.nc.us/www/calendars/CriminalQuery.html to search for a court date
- http://www.nccourts.org/Courts/CRS/Councils/DRC/Default.asp to contact the NC-DRC
- http://www.mnnc.org/ to contact the Mediation Network of North Carolina
- http://www.unitedwaync.org/ for information about United Way Partnerships
- http://www.nafcm.org/ for information on the National Association for Community Mediation